Atomic Fusion is a platform that enables Bubble developers to share and organize their work and reuse the community's Bubble assets. It lets Bubble agencies and freelancers manage repositories of their work internally and let them create stunning UI for their app in a fraction of the time they would otherwise take.
Here's how it works:
We're expanding the Atomic Fusion product team in order to develop new features and capabilities that will allow Bubble developers to increase their productivity and lower the barrier to building great Bubble apps.
We're seeking experienced Bubble.io developers to join our team and add high-quality features to Atomic Fusion.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing robust and scalable components, workflows, and features in Bubble based on rough wireframes and written descriptions.
• Develop quality software and web application features using Bubble.io
• Accurately translate UIUX designs into Bubble.io, including responsive design parameters
• Analyze and maintain existing software & Bubble.io application
• Design highly scalable, testable, maintainable, and well-documented Bubble.io application features
• Discover and fix bugs
• Extend Bubble.io's back-end capacity by implementing plugins and external API connections
• Work with the team to produce appropriate documentation
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Web Development or a related field
• Some development experience with programming/coding languages
• Experience with back-end development languages (e.g. NodeJS) and APIs is a strong preference
• At least 6 months of full-time experience working with Bubble.io
• 1 to 3 years of experience designing, implementing, and maintaining Relational Databases
• 1 to 3 years of experience building web applications (any language)
Atomic Fusion's vision is to establish a robust network of Bubble developers and a growing library of Bubble assets that makes no-code app development a matter of hours if not minutes.
You can explore Atomic Fusion at https://atomicfusion.io/ We are also active on LinkedIn, Twitter, and the Bubble Forum.
If you check these boxes, please apply with links to your portfolio or projects you have worked on.