We are in search of a Webflow Developer. The ideal candidate is reliable, with keen attention to detail and highly analytical. They will have experience in Webflow Frontend Development and have no issues with getting their hands dirty with Backend work. If you love to learn about new technology and try new things, then we are the right fit for you.
Beyond your experience, we are also looking for someone who loves Webflow because it allows you to be more efficient as well as a professional with a burning passion to drive new practices in the future of web dev, and help build how to guide so that the entire team can learn from your exciting adventures. This role is 100% remote work.
In this role you will:
- Design, implement, and iterate on Webflow-based webpages (homepage, landing pages, etc.)
- Collaborate with our growth marketing and product teams
- Ensure implementations follow web standards, accessibility, and usability best practices
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate website solutions
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- You also have a critical eye for design and can spot mistakes easily.
- You have the ability to build custom CMS into Webflow
- Have the ability to integrate Webflow
- Website migration experience and knowledge of process best practices
- Advanced knowledge of website management tools
- Creative solutions person who thinks out of the box and knows how to find solutions to sophisticated/complicated requirements and integrations
- Highly organized with clear attention to detail
- You have keen attention to detail.
- You are excited to build remarkable brands AND be a part of a team-focused company for the long haul.
- You like to share your thoughts and ideas and are open to getting feedback
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org