Fynd is India’s largest omnichannel platform and multi-platform tech company with expertise in retail tech and products in AI, ML, big data ops, gaming+crypto, image editing and learning space.
Founded in 2012 by 3 IIT Bombay alumni: Farooq Adam, Harsh Shah and Sreeraman MG.
We are headquartered in Mumbai and are a company of more than 750 people. Fynd has 1000+ brands under management, more than 10k stores and servicing 23k + pin codes.
Everybody these days is making products, everyone is hiring technology ninjas! We aren’t looking for ninjas, samurais or warriors, we are looking for YOU:
- If you know the difference between worKING and work-eh-ing
- You know when to stop, how to unwind and take a breakk!
- Unafraid to ask for help & unashamed to ask again
- If you are good at what you do & acknowledge when you mess up (We all mess up some time)
- You learn, execute, learn again and talk about the insights you gained
Then YOU are the chosen one that we are looking for….
What will you do at Fynd?
- Plan, design, build, and publish new improvements on the website using Webflow
- Implement any integrations into our Webflow website we may need
- Working with Webflow components, Combo-classes for usability
- Have Knowledge of Webflow Libraries like Finsweet and wizardry
- Maintain website, fix bugs, ensure the website is running smoothly at all times
- Assist with content updates, page builds, and section redesigns
- Help implement and conduct analytical, performance, and usability benchmarking software on our website
- Design and build new website pages or landing page in the future
- Present designs and validation tests to managers for feedback
- Optimize website over time (Performance and SEO)
- Identify opportunities for improvement in backend site structure, UX, UI, etc., and present solutions
Some specific Requirements
- 1+ years of experience as a Webflow Designer
- Understands design softwares including Figma & Adobe XD
- Understands search engine optimization principles
- Basic UX/UI design skills and ability to follow brand guidelines
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical abilities
- Experience building and managing website using the Webflow CMS Applicants requested to share their best Webflow projects “Share only link” while applying
What do we offer?
- We are a company that has grown more than 2x in people, 3x in products and 4x in-office presence, in the past 1 year alone. We are looking at new product lines, international markets and brilliant people to grow even further
- We teach, groom and nurture our people to become leaders. You get to grow with a company that is growing exponentially
- Flex University: We help you upskill by organizing in-house courses on important subjects
- Learning Wallet: You can also do an external course to upskill and grow, we reimburse it for you
- A lucrative Retention Bonus
- ESOP for people who go above and beyond
- Best in the market salary and appraisal
Our Glassdoor rating of 4.5 conveys what our people already know, we consistently work towards a better us.
- We listen to people: Make big + small changes wherever required
- Go on Workcations all year long
- Host weekly, quarterly and annual events/parties
- Mediclaim policy for you + parents + spouse + kids
- Experienced therapist for better mental health
- Coaching to improve productivity & work-life balance
We follow simple math for a great work-life equation! Minimum 3 days of work from office plus 2 days from home means a relaxed yet productive work week!