- Experience : 1-2 years
- Salary : As per industry standard
- 5 days working (Mon-Fri)
- No of openings : 2
- Proven work experience as a Webflow/Shopify
- Must have experience in converting themes from scratch.
- Designing and building the website front-end.
- Designing and managing the website back-end including database and server integration.
- Conducting website performance tests.
- Working knowledge in implementing website designs, layout, and content
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and/or plugin
- Knowledge in PHP and custom plugins as needed within WordPress
- Monitoring the performance of the live website.
Skills and Qualifications
- WordPress Development
- Basic PHP
- Bootstrap, CSS Pre-processors like Sass/Less
- Responsive/Mobile Design & Cross-Browser Development
- Knowledge in Version Control (GIT or SVN)
- Strong debugging & problem solving skills
- Good communication skills.
- Knowledge in SEO will be an advantage
- Minimum 1 year of experience in front-end development