Every day you will work with brands, bring them to life, think about page performance, responsiveness, UX and most importantly, conversions – all in Webflow and Figma.
We’re looking for our next talented Webflow Web Designer who thinks creatively and technically. We’re on the search for someone who can design and build delightful Webflow sites and landing pages while ensuring web standards and accessibility.
The role will be working closely with the marketing and creative team to bring our clients’ brands to life. As well as being experienced in Webflow, you’ll know Figma inside and out and have a big passion for campaign design.
On a day-to-day basis you’ll be designing landing pages and Webflow sites in Figma, liaising with clients to get feedback and approval and then bringing them to life in Webflow! And when we say bring them to life, we mean user experiences and impact using animation and movement.
- Proficiency in Webflow
- Expertise building in complex Webflow projects or similar no-code solutions
- Have strong knowledge and understanding of Webflow libraries
- 2+ years in a full-time creative environment as a web designer, whether in-house, agency or freelance
- Expertise in web design fundamentals, including typography, colour, layout, accessibility, and responsive design, and the ability to follow brand guidelines and prioritise brand consistency across web spaces
- Experience using design tools like Figma and Adobe Suite
- Excellent communication skills
- A team-player with a positive, can-do attitude and a good sense of humour
- Working with colleagues on the Itineris creative team to ensure the highest standards of process, delivery and communication/collaboration are maintained
- The opportunity to work with and learn from a dynamic team of award-winning digital experts
- A progressive leadership team that encourages and rewards new ideas and career development
- Responsibility from day one at an ambitious and growing agency
- Large, open plan office in the heart of Shoreditch, London if you need to use it
- Regular company socials, team building and charity fundraising days
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Competitive salary and company pension