We are looking for you as a low-code developer for DB Systel as soon as possible. Our team location is Frankfurt am Main, where we want to meet regularly in the future - otherwise we mainly work flexibly remotely.
- You use visual design editors to create difficult enterprise applications for Android, iOS and responsive web apps that have a variety of functions
- In addition, you will advise our internal partners on an operational level in the creation of low-code applications from the requirements analysis to the production-ready result
- You will also create test concepts and ensure their documentation
- You coordinate the handover of difficult software solutions to operations and keep an eye on all external and internal participants
- The development of interfaces to peripheral systems is also in your hands
- You mediate between specialist departments and enterprise development teams and work closely with them
- Last but not least, you will be actively involved in the strategic and technological development of the technology portfolio and in the modernization of our technologies, especially in the low-code area
- The basis of your career is a university degree in (business) informatics or a comparable qualification and first relevant professional experience
- You bring in-depth experience in PowerApps. Alternatively, you can convince us with your experience in another common low-code platform such as Outsystems or Mendix
- You bring experience in the field of rapid prototyping to support business innovations
- You are familiar with the communicative mediation between specialist departments and the development team, supported by your method case for optimal support of the workflows
- You enjoy learning new things every day and familiarizing yourself with new topics
- The customer is always the focus of your actions. Willingness to take responsibility and good information and communication skills are a matter of course for you
- Everyday communication in German and English is no problem for you
- We promote flexible, individual working time models and support, where operationally possible, with modern forms of work such as home office or mobile working.
- You achieve great things and get nothing less in return: a salary package that is customary in the market, usually with permanent employment contracts and job security, as well as a wide range of fringe benefits and a company pension scheme.
- Fascinating projects and tasks - from the digitization of a large corporation to the project of the future railway - demand your skills and await your handwriting.
Equal opportunities and self-determined participation by the severely disabled and equals as well as respectful cooperation are firmly anchored principles within the DB Group. For this reason, severely disabled applicants with equal suitability will be given preferential consideration.