€3,500 per month
If terms such as Hyper Automation, Low-Code Integration, Chatbot and RPA appeal to you, then our Low-Code Developer position might be something for you. In this position you are responsible for the technical design and development of integrations for new and existing systems in a young and dynamic team.
- A salary of a maximum of € 3,500 per month.
- A flexible working environment where you can organize your work (day) yourself.
- The space to develop technical skills and gain knowledge through colleagues and training.
- A pleasant working atmosphere in a small organization (110 colleagues), where we organize staff parties, pub quizzes and other fun activities.
- We also offer good secondary employment conditions, such as a non-contributory pension scheme, 26 vacation days and the option to buy extra days.
- You have a HBO education in IT or you have work experience in IT.
- You have analytical skills and you are result-oriented, stress resistant and a real team player.
- You are able to summarize technical information and translate it into understandable language.
- You have good verbal and written communication skills in both Dutch and English.
- Experience with REST, SOAP, JSON, WUS, EbMS is a plus
- Develop and support new and existing integrations with a Low-Code integration tool.
- Complex issues and challenges with a social impact
- You get the space for your own ideas and initiatives.
- Maintaining contact with clients and end customers.
- Collaborate in an Agile way with your colleagues in the Connection Integration team.
Send your motivation and CV to email@example.com or call us to get acquainted. A personality assessment and any substantive assessment are part of the application procedure. In addition, a reference check takes place and a VOG statement is requested.
At Visma Connect, we promote diversity and attach great importance to an inclusive work environment with equal opportunities - regardless of gender, origin, philosophy, sexual orientation, age, work disabilities and neurodiversity. We encourage people with diverse backgrounds and characteristics to apply. Applying anonymously is also possible