Intake Date: Monday, January 9, 2023
Minimum Qualifications: Must currently be enrolled in a recognized and accredited Canadian post-secondary institution throughout the duration of the co-op term. They must also be returning to a post-secondary institution after the co-op term is completed. Depending on the needs of the team, they must be either willing to work Pacific Time hours or relocate to Vancouver.
Desired Background: For this position, we are specifically targeting students who have a background in Computer Science, Engineering, or Business with an interest in low-code development.
- Assist digital makers with their Power Platform products (PowerApps, Power Automate, Power Virtual Agents, Power Pages).
- Work with stakeholders to define functional design and related business processes for desired Power Platform solution.
- Develop Power Platform solutions, applications, bots, workflows, web portals.
- Background in Computer Science, Engineering, or Business is preferred
- Previous experience with stakeholder management and business analysis is preferred
- Willing to learn and be proactive with given responsibilities and tasks
- Able to work effectively independently as well as part of the team
- Proven ability to learn new technologies and platforms quickly, accurately, and efficiently
- Ability to communicate with precision in a technical environment
- Able to articulate complex concepts clearly and in a way a diverse audience would understand
- Be a courageous safety leader, adhere to and sponsor safety and environmental rules and procedures
Professional benefits of working as a co-op with Teck Resources Ltd:
Our values guide every decision we make as a company and as individual employees. In everything we do, Teck is led by our values of safety, sustainability, integrity, respect, excellence, and courage. A co-op with Teck will offer you the opportunity to work on challenging projects alongside a team of professionals who are experts in their respective fields, you will experience a combination of projects in the field as well as in the office. Teck offers a competitive salary for our co-ops as well as assistance with travel costs and co-op fees. Make an impression! Successful co-ops with Teck are given first consideration for professional positions upon graduation.