PayMongo builds the most advanced online payments infrastructure in SE Asia, starting in the Philippines. Over the next few years, we will build a broad suite of products that aims to lower the barriers and remove all the complexities in payments. We are rapidly expanding to serve diverse needs of thousands of business. To continue on this exponential period of growth, we seek to build the best and the most diverse team of thinkers, doers and starters.
We are looking for a talented Webflow Designer & Developer to create amazing user experiences. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful web design. He/She should also have superior user interface design skills. The successful candidate will be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, and will be able to transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional designs.
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to Webflow development.
- Conceptualize original website design ideas that bring simplicity and user-friendliness to complex roadblocks.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to communicate.
- Present and defend designs and key deliverables to peers and executive-level stakeholders.
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices, and standards.
You may be a fit if:
- You have proven work experience as a web designer.
- You have demonstrable graphic design skills with a good portfolio.
- You have solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows, and site maps.
- You are proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, or other visual design and wire-framing tools.
- You are experienced using Webflow to standup a website from concept to execution.
- You are a fast learner and are open to learn and gain new skills in design and technology.
- You are stimulated in working with cross-functional teams.
- You can accomplish tasks with quality in an agile environment.
- You have good communication skills, a positive attitude, and a passion for arts and design.
- You have an eye for design.
You will stand out if:
- You are up-to-date with the latest web trends, techniques, and technologies.
- You have a portfolio demonstrating your passion for designing clean, elegant, and beautiful designs; better if these designs are for tech-based brands.
PayMongo is a financial technology company enabling businesses to receive payments online easily. We started the company in March 2019, and we are backed by Silicon Valley's most forward-thinking investors including Y Combinator, Peter Thiel, Founders Fund and Stripe. We are looking for people with passion, grit and the integrity to help us build the future of payments.