We are looking for a Bubble.io Engineer with extensive experience integrating Bubble with different systems. Our HRIS is built on Bubble.io and acts as the source of truth for employee data which gets fed across most of our internal systems.
- Develop quality software, web applications and API integrations using Bubble.io
- Accurately translate and interpret UIUX designs from Figma into Bubble.io, including the configuration of responsive design parameters
- Analyze, maintain and improve existing software & Bubble.io applications
- Design highly scalable, testable, maintainable and well-documented Bubble.io applications
- Collaborate with the data team to make decisions on how to build new functionality.
- Integrate new and existing APIs into the applications (Airtable, payroll software, etc.)
- Create and improve app logic (data sources, workflows, integrations).
- Discover and fix programming bugs
- Extend Bubble.io's back-end capacity by implementing Plugins, API connections
- Manage software development projects and produce appropriate documentation
- Full-time experience working with Bubble.io (you will be required to show your portfolio of work of demonstrating a deep knowledge of Bubble during the process)
- Experience designing, implementing, and maintaining Relational Databases
- Experience building web applications (any language) or working in a technical business analyst or product leadership role
- Significant experience integrating systems. Experience designing backend APIs and schemas is a plus.
- Experience with back-end development languages (e.g. NodeJS, Python)