Slalom is a modern consulting firm focused on strategy, technology, and business transformation. In 40 markets around the world, Slalom's teams have autonomy to move fast and do what's right. They are backed by regional innovation hubs, a global culture of collaboration, and partnerships with the world's top technology providers. Founded in 2001 and headquartered in Seattle, Slalom has organically grown to over 9,000 employees. Slalom has been named one of Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For five years running and is regularly recognized by employees as a best place to work. Learn more at slalom.com.
Slalom prides itself on helping team members thrive in their work and life. As a result, Slalom is proud to invest in benefits that include: meaningful time off and paid holidays, parental leave, 401(k) with a match, a range of choices for highly subsidized health, dental, & vision coverage, adoption and fertility assistance, and short/long-term disability. We also offer additional benefits such as a yearly $350 reimbursement account for any well-being related expenses as well as discounted home, auto, and pet insurance.
Slalom is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Slalom Emerge is a team of trailblazers helping ensure we achieve our strategic goals of investing for the future and pursuing innovation as a competitive advantage. We empower our local markets by identifying emerging capabilities, building multi-disciplinary teams, and providing access to niche and hyper-specialized expertise.
We surround our technologists with interesting challenges, innovative minds and emerging technologies. Low-Code Technical Lead is a self-driven individual with a “get it done” mentality that has a passion for helping organizations solve complex business and technology problems. This person will build and deliver intelligent and robust solutions for Slalom Consulting’s clients as a low-code developer. The individual in this role will lead technical requirements sessions, act as a liaison between clients and Slalom’s internal development staff, design and develop robust low-code solutions. The successful candidate will have a minimum of two years of relevant work experience and be adept at managing client expectations, and maintaining scope according to defined requirements.
What You’ll Do:
- Collaborate with industry/business subject area professionals, software engineers, and technical leadership as part of a fast paced project team to design and build elegant, high-impact business applications
- Facilitate discovery sessions to define project scope and requirements, and translate business processes to functional specifications and user stories
- Researching and assessing internal business processes with the scope of optimizing and automating them
- Guide technical design sessions to define user experience, data definition, process/rules configuration, and integration for low-code and automation solutions
- Own the build, test, and delivery of low-code solutions using industry leading rapid development platforms
- Collaborate with teammates and client personnel on the software development process and agile methodologies
- Establish plans for enablement of client stakeholders related to key low-code concepts
What You’ll Bring:
- Minimum 5 years of experience with system implementations along with basic understanding of key concepts and tools related to Software Development Life Cycle, Information Security, and Digital Transformation adoption
- Prior requirements gathering, design and development experience with one or more leading low-code platforms, such as Mendix, Outsystems Platform developer certifications preferred
- Experience with software integration and knowledge of APIs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with experience collaborating with clients
- Demonstrate strong analytical and problem solving skills in a client and/or software development setting
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business Information Systems, Information Management or other quantitative discipline with specialization from an accredited college or university