Pay Range Commensurate with Industry Experience
Schedule Typically Monday through Friday and additional days as needed
Objective Webber is looking for a talented individual who is passionate about developing software solutions based on low code technology to join our Information Technology team.
As a Low Code Developer, you will have the unique opportunity to become proficient with the many technologies that make up the Webber IT Program Suite.
You will have the opportunity to learn and work with:
- Low-code Robotic Process Automation (RPA) applications such as UiPath and MS Power Automate.
- Applications of the MS Power Platform such as Power Apps and Power BI.
- Low code ArcGIS development
- Data modeling and SQL via Easy/Artificial Intelligence data warehouse, Pyramart
- Programming languages such as .Net, and Python.
Regular Job Duties
- Learn the different development technologies that make up the Webber Software Applications suite including UiPath, MS Power Automate, MS Power Apps, .Net, SQL and Python.
- Be part of the development team and responsible for the development and support of new and existing projects.
- Resolve support requests in a timely manner and seek guidance from team members when needed.
- Other duties as assigned
- A degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or experience that matches that level of education.
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience with low code technology such as Power BI, Power Apps, ArcGIS.
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking and communication skills.
- Ability to learn new technologies.
- Self-driven, result-driven, customer-oriented
strong communication skills, attention to detail, and troubleshooting skills.
- Azure Machine Learning
- MS Power Automate
- SQL, Database / Data Warehouse modeling techniques
- .Net, Python
The Statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and levels of work performed by employees, but are not a complete list of responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.
Webber, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, national origin, age, disability, or status as a Vietnam Era or special disabled veteran in accordance with applicable federal and state laws. Webber, LLC complies with applicable local, state and federal laws governing nondiscrimination in employment at each location the Company operates. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to: hiring, placement, promotion, termination, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.