BrandNerd is searching for a Webflow Designer/Developer to join our growing team. This new team member will need to have at least 16 hours available per week and have experience with Webflow and the Client-First Style System.
- Demonstrated expertise with Webflow.
- Expertise in the Client-First Style System.
- Knowledge and experience with other web platforms like WordPress.
- Understanding of responsive design and accessibility.
- Understanding of the web development process.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Capable of multitasking between several clients and projects.
- Ability to provide technical support.
- Update websites in Webflow.
- Convert existing sites to Client-First Style System.
- Build websites start to finish in Webflow.
- Collaborate and work well with other team members.
- Provide updates to project board on work started and completed.
- Manage and hit deadlines.
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $25.00 - $100.00 per hour
Schedule: Monday to Friday
- Do you have a portfolio with Webflow projects you've developed? Please provide URL(s).
- What time zone do you work in?
- How familiar are you with the Client-First Style System by Finsweet?
Webflow: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: Remote