Zuddl is the single platform for B2B marketers and conference organizers to plan and run webinars and event programs that drive revenue. Through software and service, Zuddl supports the entire event lifecycle(pre-event, in-event, post-event) regardless of the event format(webinar, hybrid, virtual or in-person).
We serve B2B companies like Highspot, Razorpay, and Microsoft and conference organizers like NACD, NAMIC, Saastr, Techcrunch, etc.
Zuddl being a part Y-Combinator 2020 batch has raised $13.35 million in Series A funding led by Alpha Wave Incubation and Qualcomm Ventures with participation from our existing investors GrowX ventures and Waveform Ventures.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR
Zuddl is seeking a web developer to own the primary website. This person will also be responsible for managing the workflows in collaboration with the design, marketing operations, and demand generation teams. We use Hubspot for marketing automation.
This is a key role in establishing the foundations of scale and growth for Zuddl.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Own the Zuddl.com website end to end
- Work with the design, content, and demand generation teams to bring the Zuddl.com vision and experience to life
- Build engaging, high-converting landing pages
- Experiment on a continuous basis to improve website performance
- Manage the underlying tech stack - Webflow, GTM, Google Analytics, and other integrations
- Own the technical SEO to optimize website performance
CORE SKILL REQUIRED
- Excellent knowledge of cross-browser layout skills and responsive design knowledge.
- Experience with user interface design
- Experience with SQL, Webflow/ WordPress, and Hubspot is a huge advantage.
- Google analytics, tags & advertisements understanding is an advantage.
- Experience with website maintenance, and understanding of technical SEO
- At least 4 to 6 years of relevant work experience
- Have skills in software programming and graphics
- Be adaptable and able to pick up new techniques
- Have good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good project management skills and familiarity with Agile methodologies
WHY YOU WANT TO WORK HERE
- Competitive compensation
- Employee Friendly ESOPs
- Remote Working, Flexible Working Locations & hours
- Unlimited PTO (Flexi Leave Program)
- Wellness & Wellbeing (Ergonomics & Insurance)
- A culture built on trust, transparency, and integrity
- Ground floor opportunity at a fast-growing series A startup