Our Product team is growing and we’re looking for a Junior No-Code App Developer who is passionate about delivering the most customer-centric experience. If you are ready to take on the exciting and complex challenges that come with creating a fully no-code platform, then we would love to hear from you!
As a Junior No-Code App Developer, you will be working alongside Product Managers, Designers and Code Developers to build out features and functionality for our customers using Method’s no-code platform.
- App Development: Build, iterate and maintain SaaS apps using Method’s no-code development platform.
- Contribute to product requirements by participating in user research, grooming and solutioning.
- Translate business requirements into designs, data models and technical requirements and apply it in the Method no-code platform.
- Provide consistent feedback to the entire team on enhancements we can make to product development.
- Be a team player with a positive attitude and a willingness to contribute to the overall team’s success in a fast-paced environment.
What You Bring
Before you read this next section, we want you to know that we know the “ideal candidate” doesn’t exist — everybody has a unique background and skill set. Even if you don’t check every box below, we’d love for you to apply - we are building for the future and growth potential is a priority for us!
- Post-secondary education in the following areas preferred: Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, or equivalent training/experience.
- Strong technical aptitude and the ability to learn new software quickly.
- Passionate for building engaging user experiences.
- Must be self-motivated, goal driven and possess the ability to multitask and prioritize.
- A team player with a positive attitude and a willingness to contribute to the overall team’s success in a fast paced environment.
What We Offer
- Fun team collaborative environment.
- Small company experience – working for a small company like Method gives you deep insight to the inner workings of how a software company operates, as you will be expected to be involved in many discussions: It is the kind of experience you can only get from a small company.
- Training – You will receive initial and ongoing training on Method’s products, policies and procedures as well as a quarterly professional development budget.
- Flexible work from home/hybrid policy.
- Great downtown location – Method is located right in the heart of Toronto’s young and vibrant ‘King West’ technology hub at the corner of Adelaide and Spadina Ave.
- Competitive salary.
- Health, vision and dental plan.
- Company and quarterly team social events.
We are currently working remotely during the pandemic, but for individuals who prefer to be working from the office, our office is open for them on any given day. Once it is safe to do so, we will implement a flexible hybrid schedule where employees will work in the office 1-2 days per week.
In your first 30 days, you will:
- Onboard and acclimate with the Product and Development team.
- Complete Method’s Bootcamp.
- Understand Method’s values and how our teams collaborate to drive results.
- Learn and become an expert of our internal communication tools, norms, and practices.
- Become acquainted with our No-code platform via help docs and videos.
In your first 60 days, you will:
- Start working closely with your development, design and product team.
- Contribute to the product team's culture, processes, and best practices.
- Work on features and functionality that will be used by our users.
In your first 90 days, you will:
- Be fully embedded into and contribute to the outcomes with your team.
- Ship features that deliver high business impact.
- Work closely with your manager to explore goals for the rest of the year.
- Participate in your first quarterly performance review.
In your first year, you will:
- Work with product managers to measure and refine roadmaps, backlogs, and processes to make improvements over time.
- Participate in your first annual review.
We thank all applicants in advance, and will contact only those who we wish to interview. No phone calls or agencies please.
Method is an equal opportunity employer for all — regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status or able-bodiedness. As part of our commitment to be an inclusive and accessible workplace, we’re happy to provide accommodations for candidates taking part in the selection process.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00-$65,000.00 per year