At Capture we are continuously analyzing potential growth areas, and one of our TOP3 strategic directions now is low-code/no-code platforms. We see this as a trending topic on our customers’ agenda, and we believe that it could be a solution to those challenges we see on the software development labor market, as well as to those requirements an IT organization is facing in speed, agility, and time-to-market.
We focus on two solutions:
- ServiceNow App Engine: as we are a Premier Partner of ServiceNow for years (have been active in the field of Strategic Portfolio Management so far), and as ServiceNow being one of the leaders of Gartner’s magic quadrant for Enterprise Low-Code Application Platforms, we extend our partnership into the field of App Engine, the low-code/no-code solution of ServiceNow.
- Innoveo Skye: we are also working with Innoveo, a startup in the low-code/no-code space, and we are on track to become one of their first global delivery partners.
We heavily invest in building up a team of 5-8 colleagues; low code experts/system analysts, who are developing business applications using the low-code/no-code platforms; working on projects related to both platforms; for corporate customers literally all around the world; from a remote location.
In this role, you will:
- Become an expert in no-code platform throughout the software development lifecycle
- Work closely with product owners, and analysts to understand business requirements and form viable solutions to those
- Be a part of a scrum team and configure enterprise-level applications using no-code platform
- Act as a key member in building out end-to-end solutions by collaborating with other functional teams, project managers, designers, solution architects, product operations and development, and QA teams
- Define and execute unit functional and end-to-end level test cases
- Support solution architects to build and promote new software architecture patterns and best practices on the Skye platform
- Help forming the future application development with the Skye platform by giving feedback and consult with the product development teams
What we're looking for:
- minimum 2 years of experience at a technology or software company, and/or in software implementation/ delivery projects
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Strong positive attitude to teamwork and working in team environment
- Self-motivated and independent learner
- Strong analytical skills and high attention to details
- Collaborative and enthusiastic attitude
- Open-minded and enjoys solving complex problems
- Preferred knowledge of Atlassian products i.e., JIRA and Confluence
- Ability to work in a highly dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Experience in computer science, with other low-code, no-code solutions, or other configurable systems and/or banking/insurance industry domain knowledge is a plus