How can we best be described? A close-knit team with their noses in the same direction: moving forward. We know you have a life outside of your job, so we ensure a good work-life balance.
As a Low-Code Developer you have a passion for building and integrating hybrid and native applications. With the help of the Mendix low-code platform you build various solutions, each time tailored to the customer.
A selection of your daily tasks:
- You have interest or experience in the low-code world and see a future in it.
- You feel at home in a self-managing environment and you already have experience with the scrum methodology.
- You are also willing to learn and grow in your role.
- You gain energy by sharing your knowledge with colleagues and customers.
Every day you commit yourself to:
- Build and integrate web and mobile applications with the Mendix platform.
- Design new functionalities and integrations with other systems.
- Schematic mapping of needs in close consultation with the customer.
- Developing prototypes and converting them into workable applications.
Put your assets to work
Our customers are central. You therefore find it important to speak both IT and human language. You know how to present complex issues in a manageable way in a visual way. What do you really excel at? Making the translation of requirements into a user-friendly application, in order to build bridges between IT and business. A healthy dose of team spirit and a desire to be part of a fun, growing team are a must!
Technical bits and pieces:
- You have an IT education in your pocket and/or already have relevant practical experience.
- You gained at least two years of project experience around building business applications (web, PWA, native).
- You are familiar with domain/data modelling.
- Some affinity with (integration) techniques such as REST, OData, SAML or OAuth2 is a plus.
- Don't you hear the thunder in Cologne at terms like ReactJS, React - Native and preprocessers SASS and LESS? Then you already have an advantage.
- Experience with low-code (Mendix or another platform) is a big plus.
That's why you're in the right place at apvine.
You will end up in an environment with room for dialogue, initiative and opportunities to grow. We are also still growing. There is a lot going on here, and you have a part in that. You build a career that fits your character and your ambitions. At your pace and with many learning opportunities and coaching.
Bring home the bacon? That goes without saying. You will receive an attractive salary, including a range of benefits that make life more pleasant. From a company car with fuel card to all the tools to shine in your job.