Syngenta Group is one of the world’s leading sustainable agriculture innovation companies, with roots going back more than 250 years. Our 53,000 people across more than 100 countries strive every day to transform agriculture through tailor-made solutions for the benefit of farmers, society and our planet – making us the world’s most local agricultural technology and innovation partner.
Syngenta Group is committed to operating at the highest standards of ethics and integrity. This is a commitment that we are making to investors, customers, society and employees. Syngenta Group is also committed to maintaining a workplace environment free from discrimination and harassment.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Analyze process issues and gather related user requirements
- Develop appropriate solutions, primarily using the Caspio low code platform
- Obtain feedback from users and process stakeholders and implement improvements
- Develop training materials and train users
- Basic understanding of SQL
- Understanding and familiarity of Amazon Web Services is a plus
Additional Knowledge, Skills, Traits & Abilities:
- Proactive approach and enthusiasm for problem identification and solving
- Passionate about improving users’ experience and improving productivity
- Curious about and keeps up to date with current technology industry and developments
- Strong ability to research and investigate basic / complex IT related topics.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English including strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to lead, be self-directed and/or work independently or as part of a team.
- Be able to demonstrate capacity to work in and contribute to a global team work environment.
Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, Information Management or related field
Syngenta is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.
Follow us on: Twitter & LinkedIn