Darktrace’s mission is to make the world more secure in the face of targeted threats and evolving, machine-speed attacks. By augmenting human security teams and autonomously detecting and responding to attacks, Darktrace’s Cyber AI Platform reduces the risks of data theft and technology disruption that organizations face on a daily basis. Our technology applies cutting-edge machine learning and mathematics to the field of cyber-security.
Founded in 2013, Darktrace was most recently valued at $1.65B and currently has over 1,000 worldwide employees spread across over 40 countries. The technical hub and headquarters are located in Cambridge, UK, with a US headquarters in San Francisco, CA.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast-growing company that was recently named one of Fast Company’s 50 ‘World’s Most Innovative Companies’.
We’re looking for our next superstar web designer (webflow) who thinks technically, someone who can design and build delightful web experiences while ensuring web standards and maintaining efficient infrastructure for functionality and performance. The role will be working closely with the marketing team to bring our brand to life, focusing on conversion goals, page performance, and responsive design – always having our (potential) customers in mind.
You’d be expected to sit at the core of content management, design optimization, and web development. You are a problem-solver, have an analytical mindset, and love design and the internet (and how people navigate it?)
Getting stuff done, being result-driven, and having attention to detail are your super-powers?
- 2+ years in a full-time creative environment as a web designer or developer, whether in-house, agency, or freelance
- Expertise in web design fundamentals, including typography, color, layout, accessibility, and responsive design, and the ability to follow brand guidelines and prioritize brand consistency across web spaces
- Experience in UX design, user journey modelling, and conversion rate optimization
- Understanding of user testing, A/B testing, and collecting/reporting data
- Ability to implement new content, conforming to writing style guides
- Expertise building in complex Webflow projects or similar no-code solutions
- Experience as a visual designer using design tools like Figma
- Experience with tools such as Adobe Suite, HubSpot etc.
- Eager to continuously evolve web standards and best practices
- Passion for SEO, knowledge of keyword rankings and constant upkeep with ever-changing SEO trends