NxtWave is revolutionizing the 21st-century job market by transforming youth into highly skilled tech professionals irrespective of their educational background through CCBP 4.0 programs.
By offering vernacular content and interactive learning, NxtWave is breaking the entry barrier for learning tech skills.
NxtWave is founded by Rahul Attuluri (Ex Amazon, IIIT Hyderabad), Sashank Reddy (IIT Bombay) and Anupam Pedarla (IIT Kharagpur).
NxtWave has paid subscribers from 250+ districts across India who have spent 200 million minutes on its learning platform so far. In the last 13 months, CCBP 4.0 learners have been hired by 400+ companies including Amazon, Accenture, IBM, Bank of America, TCS, Deloitte and more.
Know more about NxtWave at (https://www.ccbp.in/)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- This role requires you to work with the marketing, design and content teams to build and manage websites using Webflow
- Develop, manage, build and maintain websites using WebFlow.
- Conduct testing of completed applications, websites to assess user experience
- Optimize website performance for maximum speed, scalability, SEO
- Develop Responsive Websites.
- Collaborate with the teams to iterate on UI/UX and content changes.
- Regularly update the website with the latest company progress and user stories.
- Good Knowledge on CMS collections, Interactions and animations in webflow.
- Understanding of API and third-party integrations in Webflow.
- Willingness to learn new features and advance things
- Active listening and clear communicate
- Willingness to be both an effective individual contributor and collaborative team member.
- Ability to multitask, organize, and prioritize work
- Taking ownership in delivering a project end to end.
- Understanding of Google Analytics fundamental tracking and analytics - capabilities
- Strong attention to detail.
- Experience (or strong interest) in working in a fast-paced startup environment.
Working Days: 6 - Day Week