We are looking to hire a pro Webflow designer. In this role, you’ll be responsible for the entire design and development of the Webflow websites, including but not limited to webpages, landing pages, UI animations, etc.
You will also be involved in the continuous evolution of the workshore's projects, its assets, and relevant development.
We love people who love details. You're the right fit if you lose your sleep because you saw a padding misalignment.
- Webflow development for B2B businesses, including but not limited to marketing Webflow websites, landing pages, UI animations, UX Development, Webflow CMS Development, Webflow eCommerce Development, and more.
- Implement and iterate on Webflow (Webflow Development, eCommerce, etc.)
- Collaborate with, clients, fast-growing go-to-market marketing teams and the design teams
- Develop and own a brand and consistently maintain the brand representation to the core.
- Ensure implementations follow web standards, Webflow standards, accessibility, and usability best practices
- Own the buildout of new pages in our Webflow instance as well as the maintenance of our Workshore design system
- Evolve the visual identity by designing and building consistent experiences across our projects.
- Work cross-functionally with marketing and other stakeholders to arrive at the best possible design solutions, continually raising our bar for quality
We don’t expect you to have all these skills. But, if you have most of the experience and are smart and eager to learn the rest, we are happy to have you on-board.
- Own the design pipeline and deliver quality designs consistently.
- Two or more years of experience creating beautiful graphics/websites and UI/UX designs
- An eye for visual and interaction design and experience with marketing collateral design.
- Knowledge of responsive design and how it works
- Strong ability to design with accessibility in mind.
- Nice to have: You're willing to get your hands dirty setting up analytics tools as part of the webpages you build
We would love to let you venture around the ways of work. So, if you want to do more, let us know :)
Why you’ll love working with us
We value our values
For us, these are not empty words to fill up a website. From inclusion to fun, we're deeply culture-driven.
Perks. Many perks.
Apart from working in beautiful Goa, we offer our employees a whole range of professional and personal benefits.
Our business focus ensures that we can pay good people what they deserve, so that we can do even better work.
Work is our love, but it isn’t our life. We actively structure our work-days to end on time, enjoy our weekends, and get the time off that we need, want and deserve.
If you want to learn more and upskill, we’re here for it. We’ll sponsor your online courses and tutorials, and if there’s an IRL in-depth course you’d like to attend, let’s discuss sabbaticals and scholarships.
We're fiercely proud of a culture where there's no hierarchy and people take ownership of their work.